Monday, March 1, 2010

Laurel Whitmer, PA-C, Laser Rejuvenation

Hi! My name is Laurel and I have been a physician assistant for Peachtree Dermatology for over 5 years. I grew up in New England skiing and hiking, but now live in Decatur with my husband who is also a PA. In addition to performing skin checks and treating conditions such as warts, acne, and eczema, I consider myself the go-to-girl for laser rejuvenation. We have a wonderful laser here in the office that can melt away freckles, age spots, and melasma, which is so rewarding to use! I have also been spending a lot of time using our fractionated laser, which is one of the few things that can attack acne scaring with visible results. Not everyone is a candidate for these procedures, but a lot of people are, and they love the results!




I would love to meet you if you have any questions!

1 comment:

  1. I am very happy to see your blog, good article and interesting,

    *reach your marketing lists or Sales Leads*

    Email Appending list is continuously updated with most accurate, quality and verified contacts.

    Techno Data Group can provide dermatologist email Lists complete marketing information such as

    · First Name, Last Name
    · Business Name
    · Practice Specialty, Specialty Code
    · Email, Postal Address and Zip Code
    · SIC /NAICS Code and NPI Numbers.
    · Phone Number and Fax Number
    · License Number
    · Web address

    Thanks for the information and Greetings

    ReplyDelete